Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Greek Omelette

Help Wanted!  Food Stylist/Photographer!

That being said, I still had to post this omelette.  Those who know me know I do not like breakfast foods!  Give me a salad before you give me breakfast!  But Jim and I have a weekly date with a local restaurant and we go every Sunday morning because you can order anything on their menu, not just breakfast.  But he has ordered their Greek Omelet a couple of times and I absolutely love it.  No recipe here, so simple and so good.  All it is is eggs (I use Egg Beaters), tomatoes, and feta cheese.  I am so bad about thinking outside of the box and never thought beyond cheddar or jack cheese for an omelette, but feta just puts these eggs over the top!  Give it a shot if you are a feta fan.  Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment