Monday, February 20, 2017

Meet Opie


I can't believe I forgot to introduce you to our newest!  Our first little boy puppy dog, Opie!

I went to a craft show back in December and a local rescue group had a tent set up.  When I saw this little guy I just wanted to scoop him up.  But figuring he was  too cute and would certainly be adopted, I left my name and number just in case.

Well, about 5:00 that night the phone rang.  And so guess who had a new home.

We don't really know how old he is, probably somewhere between 1-3, definitely still plenty of puppiness in him.  He loves any kind of food, toys, walks, car rides, and playing with other dogs (he's particularly sweet on our neighbor's dog, Maggie).  I wish I could say the same for Lindie and Nellie.  He tries so hard to play with Nellie and she'll have nothing to do with him (Lindie and Nellie are at least 10-years-old). 

But just look at the mug!  He's even cuter and funnier in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment