Sunday, August 29, 2010























Good afternoon!
Well, I finally made an attempt at taking new photos and introducing you to The Girls! These are our babies:
Lindie Lou Who
Pauline
Spot
Muffin
A synopsis about what is most important in their lives:
Spot: #1 FOOD
#2 FOOD
Muffin: #1 SNUGGLES
#2 CAR RIDES/WALKS
Lindie: #1 BUNNIES
#2 FOOD
Pauline: We have no idea
Now, on the subject of food. This is a HUGE part of their day. Because Spot was diagnosed with hepatitis many years ago, she takes pills twice a day. SO, we have Turkey Time (Pill #1) at 10 a.m., Roast Beef at noon (this is their mid-day treat....I cook a roast each week), Turkey Time (Pill #2) at 4 p.m., and Dog Food Dinner at 5 p.m. About dusk, they get a Dingo. Also, since Spot & Muffin are now seniors, they get a vitamin treat each day, so Lindie is given a dog biscuit, which she's not crazy about BECAUSE.........
You see, the above schedule is the schedule I keep. Now their Papa is another story. He has included in their diet an assortment of other tasty treats. Ice cream, cookies, pizza, CHEESE (Spot's very close 2nd favorite thing to nosh on). As I mentioned earlier, Lindie was long in coming around to us, but maybe you can now get an understanding of not only why her Papa has become her best buddy, but also how she went from 20 to 30 pounds in less than 6 months.
Now the reason I'm bringing up food is I'm also going to incorporate recipes into this blog. But I can't post anything until I get some photos. So I should get that started in just a few days. This is going to be fun!














No comments:

Post a Comment