Tuesday, August 31, 2010


Good Last Day of August!!!!! Countdown to autumn!!!!
It's also New Toy Tuesday. Each week, The Girls get a new toy. Sorry for the blurry photo.....I'm still working on this blog, and just YOU try to get three dogs to pose when new toys are offered. A tip for folks looking for the BEST toys for your dogs.....either go to your local thrift shop (toys are bargain price and they have smells new toys can only dream of) or go to Target 10 days after Easter or Valentine's, when small stuffed animals are 90% off. I've got boxes of bargain toys. Once, when Jim was working in Jeff City, MO, I hit the thrift store when they had 50% off toys, and their toys were $.25 each. Plus, it was a week after Easter so I hit every target between Jeff City and Red Wing, MN! I had the car so stuffed I could hardly get the girls back in the car to get back home! Now THAT'S something I wish I had a photo of!

No comments:

Post a Comment