Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Muffin and Nellie


So sorry for not posting anything new in a  few days.  When Jim came home this weekend, he was so very sick that all he could do was sleep.  So my weekend cooking plans didn't materialize, but know that I am locked and loaded and ready for autumn!!!

I've got a stack of recipes I've been saving for cooler weather and it is so close.  Mornings are wonderfully chilly requiring a light jacket.  We're still hitting mid 80's this week here in southeast Tennessee, but the weekend highs will be back in the 70's and maybe even 60's!  Chili and Ginger Molasses cookies are on their way.

In the meantime, I caught this incredible shot of Muffin and Nellie last night.  I have never seen this before.  Muffin must have been worn out to have allowed Nellie to sleep on her!  Isn't it precious?

No comments:

Post a Comment