Sunday, October 6, 2013

Parmesan Crusted Tilapia


It's so nice when Jim comes home!  I get to try recipes I've been holding onto for weeks. We do love our fish and seafood in this house and swai/tilapia are at the top of the list because of their versatility.  I ran across this recipe when I noticed that it is the most researched on Rachel Ray's website.  It calls for paprika, but I used smoked paprika....well, just because I love it.  A handful of ingredients and just a few minutes and voila!!!  A wonderful meal served with some rice or potatoes and a green vegetable and you are ready for a fantastic weekend meal.

PARMESAN CRUSTED TILAPIA (or SWAI) (serves 2)

2 fish filets, about 4 oz each
EVOO
1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp grated or shredded parmesan
1 tsp (smoked) paprika
1/2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
S&P to taste
lemon wedges

Prepare a baking sheet (I use a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray).  On a plate or in a bowl, mix parmesan, paprika, and parsley.  Season filets with S&P. Drizzle fish with EVOO and dredge in parmesan mixture.

Place filets on baking sheet.  Bake at 400F for 10-12 minutes.  Serve with lemon wedges.

www.rachelraymag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment