Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Food Find: FISCHER & WIESER Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce




No recipe today, just a great and easy marinade for meat and fish.  My friend, Donna, sent this to me in my (incredible) Christmas package.  She flies internationally with American Airlines and sends me neat stuff from all over the world, but this stuff comes from Costco.  I used it on both salmon and chicken and it is fantastic.  You can really taste the raspberry and it is full of chipotle richness with just a tad bit of heat (oftentimes chipotle marinades are just way too spicy for us).

So if you are near a Costco, this is definitely worth a try.  You can also do a search for Fischer and Wieser Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce and find several places where you can buy it on-line.

No comments:

Post a Comment