Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fiesta Ravioli



This is such a fun, fast, easy dinner! We both loved it, I imagine if children were involved, this would be a go-to meal (ok, so our girls loved it, too!) I'm glad I cut it in half, so I have the makings of another easy meal in my freezer.


FIESTA RAVIOLI (serves about 6)


1 package (25 oz) frozen beef ravioli

1 can (10 oz) red enchilada sauce (I used mild)

1 jar (8 oz) salsa

2 cups shredded Cheddar-Jack cheese

1 can (2 oz) sliced black olives, drained (optional)

sour cream and lettuce for garnish (optional)


Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet combine enchilada sauce and salsa. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated throughout. Drain ravioli, add to sauce and gently stir to coat. Top with cheese (and olives, if desired). Cover and cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Bring to the table and enjoy with lettuce and sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment