Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fajita Salad


We have been living on leftovers for the last week: Jambalaya, Hoppin' Johns, and last night I roasted a turkey. Unfortunately, Jim carved it before I got a photo. And it was lovely. And tasty. Used the World Market brine (see earlier post). So look forward to some leftover turkey recipes!
But last Sunday we went out for our usual Sunday morning date. We go to a 24/7 place that offers its entire extensive menu all day long. I'm not a breakfast-food person so I usually order a sandwich or salad-type of meal. Last Sunday I decided to try the fajitas. This restaurant is known for its ginormous portions. I got about 5 meals out of this one order. Anywho.....with the leftovers, I simply filled a bowl with shredded lettuce, topped with shredded cheddar, grape tomatoes, and ranch dressing. I topped this with heated fajitas leftovers and served with chips and guacamole.

No comments:

Post a Comment