Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nunu's Cajun Tilapia




The other day, Jim and I went to Outback and he got the most wonderful tilapia entree. I brought a bit of the sauce home to try to recreate it. This dish is SO easy, quick, and delicious. This is about a 15 minutes meal. I had some leftover brown rice from the Crock Pot Hoisin Chicken dinner and a bag of steamable vegetables which I served with the fish.
First, the sauce. I sauteed a couple of shrimp (chopped), mushrooms and green onions, then added some jarred alfredo sauce. I put in a bit of ketchup for color and a couple of shakes of my new go-to condiment: Nunu's Cajun Seasoning. I pretty much put this in EVERYTHING I cook (soups, mashed potatoes, vegetables, just about anything). For the tilapia, I simply dusted it in flour (seasoned with Nunu's, of course) and sauteed it in a butter/olive oil combination. So good, so easy.
P.S. You can order your own jar of Nunu's Seasoning at www.Nunus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment