Saturday, September 25, 2010

OK.....now if you are EVER in the vicinicty of southern Louisiana, you MUST find your way to true Cajun country, Breaux Bridge Louisiana, and MOST importantly, to Mulate's. 13 years ago when Jim took me to N'arlin's to propose to me and 6 months later to marry me, we went through Breaux Bridge. He told me of this incredible restaurant, Mulate's. Now granted, I may have been swayed because the world's most wonderful man had asked me to be his wife, but I gotta tell ya, this really is the most charming restaurant EVER. Nothing has ever come close.

The food is true Cajun, the best catfish and iced tea a person could ask for. Now just wait.....like it couldn't get better??? The local folks make you want to pack up and move to south Louisiana. Have you met Riley and Una? Meet our new best friends!!!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment