Tuesday, September 28, 2010

On to Little Rock and the Best Pizza EVER!!!!










Thirteen years ago during Memorial Day weekend, Jim and I met up in Little Rock before heading to Memphis to see the Titanic exhibit at the Pyramid. We spent the night at the Doubletree downtown and across the street was a little pizza place. My favorite toppings on pizza are tomatoes and LOTS of onions. However, it seems like no one can understand the word LOTS, but not only did Iriana's GET it, Oh My! do they make a good pie.

When we knew we were going to be passing through Little Rock on this trip, I took a chance and looked up pizza restaurants in the downtown area. If only we could find it. Sure enough, we got the right place! And believe me, the pizza is as good as ever. We ordered a large pizza which was twice as much as either of us could eat, so we took the leftovers with us. They lasted us the rest of the trip. I rarely care for cold pizza, but these pies are just as good cold. We even had two pieces left when we got home, and they heat up mighty good, too!

IF YOU ARE EVER ANYWHERE NEAR LITTLE ROCK, you have GOT to stop in! It is well worth the trip!




No comments:

Post a Comment