Thursday, November 4, 2010

Turkey Brine


Just a head's up on one of the best products I've found in a long time. Several years ago I discovered the secret to the perfect turkey: brining. What a difference! I never cared for turkey growing up because it was always so DRY. But I caught Alton Brown's show on brining, I tried it, and voila! Moist turkey. For years I've made my own brining solution, but last year I happened across a packet at The Cost Plus World Market. It was so easy, and oh so good!!! I went back to stock up but they were already sold out. I checked stores all the way to Atlanta and, of course, on-line. All gone. So when I found out it was coming back this year I was the first one at the store. And I bought six packages. And I'm going back for more.
If you've never brined and if you had a World Market near you (or look on-line at www.worldmarket.com) .....you have to try this!!!!! But get there soon.....the word is out and this stuff goes fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment