Thursday, November 18, 2010



Why can't I get these photos aligned? If anyone knows blogspot and can give me some tips.....send 'em on!
Anyway.....with autumn here and cooler weather, I am craving soup. Now I would generally never buy a soup mix, but when I was in World Market cornering the market on Turkey Brine, this "Spicy Pumpkin Soup" mix caught my eye. And so glad it did! This had so much flavor....I almost made myself sick. I could have easily eaten the entire pot (8 cups worth!) Jim wasn't as crazy about it as I was, so I guess that just leaves more for me.
I served this with an Italian-styled salad of romaine, red/yellow/orange pepper strips (from that cutie box of minis I got the other day), sliced fennel, and some chopped oil-cured olives, dressing in an Italian dressing and served with those lucious Rosemary/Salt Rolls I discovered at Earth Fare Market here in Chattanooga.
Ok, the soup is starting to settle. Time for Round 3?

No comments:

Post a Comment